Qui sommes-nous ?
REScoop.eu is a growing network of 1.500 European citizens energy cooperatives (REScoops) who jointly produce about 1.500 million kWh and represent over 1 million European citizens who are active in the energy transition. As a federation, we follow up on relevant policy issues and represent the voice of renewable energy cooperatives towards European policy makers. We support the start-up of new initiatives and provide services to our members. While our team represents a variety of different nationalities, our working language is English.
Plus d'informations sur notre site internet.
The European federation of citizens energy cooperatives (REScoop.eu) is currently looking for a Project Manager to join its team in Brussels or Antwerp (Belgium) and to take charge of a project on citizen-led renovation. The project, supported by the European Climate Foundation, aims to advance the development of community-based home renovation programmes in European cooperatives. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Researching models for citizen-led renovation programmes that can be replicated by European cooperatives
- Supporting the creation and implementation of building renovation programmes in cooperatives on the ground
- Following the EU policy agenda relating to building renovation
- Animate a working group on citizen-led renovation
The project’s key activities will take place in Belgium, Italy, the UK and the Netherlands.
You have practical experience in community-building, ideally within an energy cooperative or similar community model. You know how to mobilise community leaders.
You have sound knowledge of the renovation sector and building renovation programmes, and you are familiar with the European policy agenda on buildings.
You are able to develop practical financial plans and business models.
You have excellent project management skills. You know how to ensure the tasks described in the grant agreement are delivered through effective collaboration with consortium partners and team members, and within the respective deadline. You deliver the project within the assigned budget.
You can collaborate with people from other organisations and reach agreement. You are willing to take responsibility and capable of delivering work that complies to high quality standards.
You can identify, write and contribute to new project proposals.
Representation / Facilitation
You can communicate the results of the project and its outcome to the team, the board, our network of energy cooperatives and external stakeholders. You have excellent presentation skills and feel comfortable speaking in public.
You can set up and facilitate workshops, focus groups and collective discussions. You are able to manage a group and deliver concrete results out of a group discussion.
You can represent the interest of our members and strengthen the position of our federation to various stakeholders. You can write clear reports, you have negotiation skills and know how to advocate for community energy, renewable energy and energy efficiency.
You make a professional impression when participating to meetings and you feel comfortable in various networks of people and projects.
You are interested in innovative projects on energy efficiency, renewable energy, sustainable transportation and/or energy system transition within the context of citizens energy cooperatives.
You are flexible and proactive. You are capable of taking on responsibilities and interested in continuous learning.
You are a team player and believe in the values of cooperatives.
Entrepreneurial: you are a leader and capable of mobilising others to take on complex projects, and share a vision for the network moving forward.
Creative: you can find solutions to complex situations, and bring together common points in different situations in order create parallels.
You have strong analytical skills, you are able to research, analyse and synthesise sources on an unknown topic.
You have a basic understanding of the European institutional processes for energy regulations and norms. Any country specific knowledge is a plus.
You are fluent in English - knowledge of Dutch and/or Italian is an asset.
You have a sound knowledge about the energy system and related market operations.
You have a Master’s degree (or you can be considered equally by experience).
You have at least 5 years of relevant work experience in a comparable position.
- A permanent contract in Belgium.
- A challenging job in a progressive and dynamic environment.
- An opportunity to make a difference in the European energy system.
- Opportunities to travel throughout Europe and extend your knowledge and network.
- Autonomy to organise your work and flexible working conditions.
- A competitive remuneration package
HOW TO APPLY
Send your application by August 30th, 2020 (17h or 5PM-CET) to email@example.com.
Your application should include the following items:
- Curriculum Vitae in English;
- Comprehensive cover letter in English, explaining your vision on community energy and the role of citizen-led renovations in building a more sustainable energy system. Please keep your cover letter under 1,5 pages
- The contact details of two references, preferably former employers, supervisors or tutors (if applicable).
- Please use the following reference in your application e-mail: “Project Manager – Citizen-led renovation”
Postulez avant le 30/08/2020
Vansintjan Dirk, Manager