Cities experience profound technological changes converging both through the smart grid where the buildings are an essential link via active consumers. This Master relies on the outstanding scientific and technological environment of Grenoble in the field of energy.
The master in electrical engineering for Smart Grids and Buildings proposes a 20 month full time 120 ECTS state-of-art technical training in smart energy management in buildings and power grids together with economic, societal and cultural aspects to prepare students for the challenges of tomorrow, managing the total energy chain (production, distribution, use).
« Industrial oriented, strong connection with companies, and a lot of chances of carrying out internship in companies »
« The level of practical work is very amazing and interesting. The professors are take charge of the students need and I enjoy the practical sessions »
« The teachers are highly qualified, the school has an excellent infrastructure, the subjects are interesting and related to the topic »
Pollyanna Christinne, Brazil
Why choose the program
- Grids and Building, a major concern for our societies
- Quality of the training, amazing level of practical works, availability of the professors and supporting staff
- Strong connection with industry, most of Master Thesis within companies, job opportunities in France and abroad
- Cutting edge research environment providing numerous PhD positions
- Perfect international atmosphere, Intercultural experience, fast integration among local students